How to take care of dull, dark and dry skin? Please suggest me some skin care routine? I myself use sunscreen, clean face with facewash twice apply moisturiser apply oil under eye. Use aloevera gel that includes kesar and chandan, exfoliate once a week with sugar scrub? But still my skin is dull and dark :-(.what sud I do now. I even met a dermatologist but I did not get result n I am not satisfied. please help me what should I do .which skin care routine shud I follow?

How to take care of dull, dark and dry skin? Please sugge...
The skin colour and texture is a genetic factors which is inherited from our parents. So expecting drastic changes by taking costly treatments is not logical. What is important is to keep the skin health along with overall fitness of the body. So keep the skin well hydrated by drinking​ 10-12 glasses of water. Sleep properly so that the body works efficiently. Eat healthy food (daily vegetables and fruits) which can nourish the skin from inside. Do yoga and pranayam along with meditation. Slowly but surely your skin will glow and the dullness will vanish.