Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 38 years old female, I have hair loss and back pain and tooth loss from 5 years what should I do doctor?

1 Doctor Answered
You need to keep your mouth always clean by brushing twice daily. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash. You may have pyria. Consult a dentist for professiinal cleaning and scaling to remove plaque and tarter. You can opt for dental implant or partial denture. Take care about hygine of your mouth.
14 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.