I have a problem of bad breath, sometimes I suffer from constipation. After tooth brush bad breath still remains.

I have a problem of bad breath, sometimes I suffer from c...
Go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth and use hexigel mouthwash for a week .
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
There are many causes for breath odor. If you don't brush and floss every day, food stays in your mouth and collects bacteria, which can cause bad breath. Food collected between the teeth, on the tongue and around the gums can also rot, leaving an unpleasant odor. Maintaining good oral health is essential to reducing bad breath, so be sure you schedule regular dental visits for a dental cleaning and checkup. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque, and brush your tongue, too. Once a day, use floss or an interdental cleaner to clean between teeth.
Get scaling done from a dentist for bad breath problem.
Commonly because of Pyoriea causes bad breathing.. use mouth wash.. every six month we should do Scaling treatment.. brush twice daily, wash after food..
Hello, bad breath can be due to various reasons like infection, dry mouth, food impactions, etc Drink plenty of water daily. Use proper brushing technique (you can find it on you tube) Use of dental floss to clean the area between two teeth Rinse your mouth with plain water after every meal keep your tongue clean and I kindly advice you to go to your near by dentist to get your teeth cleaned professionally. Kindly follow the advice and put an end to your sufferings:)
Get u r scaling done and start pan40 twice daily at morning and before dinner and consult gastrologist for constipation