Hi, I suffer, a medium, sometimes, severe toothache while chewing food. It is a molar teeth, the big wide one. My dentist suggested me to take an x ray. I took an x ray, she examined and told me that, "actually there are 3 roots of teeth, and one of my root is bent so it is aching, I advise you to go through cleaning. Q1) What is cleaning? What are its side effect? Q2) if one my root is bent why does it only aches while chewing? Q3) whats your opinion? Q$0 What should I do?

Hi, I suffer, a medium, sometimes, severe toothache while...
Better take a second opinion by some other dentist. The tooth will sometimes become bent but cleaning may not help much. The x- ray gives aclean picture for further treatment. The gums may be obstructing the teeth to grow vertically. So the dentists makes way for that. Muat have mistaken for cleaning. Take a second opinion. x ray
Hello m sorry but watever diagnosis your dentist has made is not clear. Firstly a bent root doesn't cause that much pain. Yes if it's your wisdom tooth (last molar tooth) then it might cause medium to severe pain .wisdom tooth are rarely in normal position and because of their abnormal position they cause pain while eating and while opening and closing mouth. But if it's first or second molar then their might be some decay/ infection in the tooth because of which you are experiencing pain. Also cleaning is not the treatment in your case. So I suggest you take a second opinion. Also take your x-ray along. Regards.