Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arya G RYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Arya G R to be very helpful.
Dr. Arya G R provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks u mam
Dr. Arya G R provides answers that are saved my life. Good job
Hair and scalp health are closely interlinked with each other. A healthy scalp is an indicator of healthy hair, thus, focus on improving the scalp condition. Usually scalp is either dry or oily, both the conditions in excess is bad. Problems in the hair is a sign of dosha imbalance in the body, so various remedies may be adhered to so that the imbalance is corrected.
Ayurveda, being a holistic method of treatment, has a beneficial effect on the body. Ayurveda has the following remedies to improve scalp and hair health:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your scalp. The foods you eat is an indicator of your hair health. Avoid eating junk foods as these foods results in accumulation of toxins in the body. Include leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain antioxidants which are good for your skin health.
- Keep your scalp clean: Use an herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair on a regular basis, followed by an herbal conditioner to retain the moisture in your hair. The shampoo should contain herbal ingredients such as neem and shikhakai as they have anti-bacterial properties. Make sure to wash your hair every alternate day, as excessive washing may lead to an oily scalp.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation in your scalp, and also assists in dissipating stress from your scalp. The oil nourishes the scalp and helps in improving the quality of your hair.
- Sleep: Quality sleep is as important for hair as your diet. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to revitalize your body.
- Herbs: Apart from the above-mentioned remedies, you may also use herbs like methi. Methi has certain properties that make it a very effective remedy for hair growth. You may apply methi paste on your hair before shampooing. Aloevera is another herb that is very good for your hair and skin health. You may consume it or apply it on the hair to avail its benefits.
- Not to wash your hair alternate days and leave it without applying oil.
- Plastic combs are not good as they get charged due to friction and pull the hair, so apply coconut oil daily to smoothly comb the hair and wash hair twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I'm suffering from Piles Please help me to cure this It gets pain in Morning while doing LOO there is bubbles like skin The skins pops out it gets pain for rarely 2 hours How should I clear this Any cream ayurvedic ya homeopathy tablets I'm ready to do anything? Consulted local physician but they give tablets its help for 15 days again same problem Due to this im getting pain in legs im unable to walk in morning Please help me to cure im ready do anything? Im getting weaker Im of age 26 weight 59.
‘Probiotic’ is one of the most popular word in health food industry today. The health food and grocery stores today are full of options on probiotic food and drinks. The literal meaning of probiotic is ‘for life’. Probiotics in scientific terms are microorganisms who provide enormous health benefits when consumed. In normal terms, they are friendly bacteria needed for our body to maintain a healthy gut.
Yogurt is one such super healthy food made by adding friendly bacteria to the milk. Doctors recommend eating a bowl of yogurt (400 gms) every day. Being a dairy product, Yogurt is not only packed with Calcium and Protein, it is also a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B2, B12, Riboflavin, Potassium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
Let’s now look at some well researched health benefits of yogurt:
Yoghurt is effective in the prevention of Osteoporosis. This calcium rich food serves great benefits when fortified with Vitamin D. Look for yogurt with a boost of vitamin D as consumption of Calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
In cases of gastrointestinal conditions like diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease and constipation, eating yogurt ensures that our digestive system regains its balance with good bacteria.
Many of us need to consume antibiotics in sickness to eliminate the infection. However, antibiotics not only kill disease causing, but good bacteria as well. Thus, it is very beneficial to consume yogurt especially when on antibiotics to help our body replenish lost nutrients and good bacteria.
Yogurt has now emerged as a beauty ingredient. A lot has been said about yogurt and weight management as well as its skin care benefits. A lot of beauty products now boost of yogurt goodness. Eat Yogurt and apply a yogurt mask for a spotless glowing skin!
Yogurt can leave you feeling full for long as it has high-quality protein. Thus, it can be a great snacking option. These days, yogurt occupy a big place in the food industry. We have many options over the counter from frozen yogurt, sweetened or flavored ones, smoothies to thick Greek yogurts. Though they are all great options to have, it is important to go for trusted brands and read the ingredients before you buy. Nutritionists, however, recommend fresh homemade yogurt over the ready-made ones to reap their maximum benefits.
There are many ways to add variety to your yogurt bowl every day. Whip it up with some fresh fruits; add ground flax seeds or nuts for a boost of Omega-3. Blend it with some natural honey and muesli for a perfect healthy smoothie.
Say cheers to good health with a bowl of yogurt every day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.