Doctor in Dr Arya G R
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr Arya G RYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from coughing, but Dr Arya G R was able to handle it. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Arya G R is very soothing. A friend of mine referred to Arya G R. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Arya G R and the coughing treatment I didn't lose hope. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I am completely satisfied with the coughing treatment he provided.
my stess due to no periods was increasing day by day. Thanks to him that the no periods treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I read about the Dr Arya on one of the social media platform that Is how I reffered her. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. I am really grateful as his no periods treatment has give me a ray of hope.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my pigmentation. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Arya clinic is very soothing. During the treatment, he supported me a lot. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I was having this need to increase height. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Arya clinic, the nurses at the Dr Arya G R were really helpful. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing increase height treatment was very relaxing. The Dr Arya clinic is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease.
One of my neighbour's recommended DrArya as I was suffering from throat ache. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my throat ache , but afetr the treatment, I have noticed considerable change in myself. I owe him a big thank for making me fine again.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Arya . His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. he has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. Hygiene is very important, and I must Dr Arya clinic was extremely clean. I am really grateful as his pigmentation treatment has give me a ray of hope.
I thank Dr Arya for the Sinusitis treatment he gave. As one of my friends referred Dr Arya , so I consulted him. I must say that he is really a patient listener. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best.
Due to change in weather conditions I was suffering from severe acne. It left me with horrible acne scars on my face. It depleted my social life and everything. I visited dr Arya G R at her clinic for ayurvedic treatment in bangalore. All my problems vanished with no side effects.
I was suffering from irregular periods. He is a very practical doctor. Dr Arya has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The overall cleanliness in the Dr Arya G R was amazing
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Arya G R to be very helpful.
Dr. Arya G R provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks u mam
Dr. Arya G R provides answers that are saved my life. Good job
Obesity has emerged as one of the most common and serious health problems today, affecting all and sundry. Children, in particular; are the worst affected. Obesity is an amalgamation of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits and certain medical conditions. If neglected, it can create havoc. Diabetes, high blood pressure and hypertension are some of the major health complications that obesity can lead to. Thus, one needs to control and check this menace at the earliest. Maintaining a healthy body weight is the best way to control obesity. Many surgical and non surgical options are available to lose weight. Weight loss the Ayurvedic way is not only effective, but 100% natural.
Ayurvedic tips for weight loss
The following Ayurvedic tips, if practiced diligently, can give you a lot to cheer about. For an effective treatment, one needs to understand their body type well. Ayurveda classifies people in two categories. People of the Vata Type (more of ember and air in their system), those who can eat like a glutton and yet have a figure to die for. On the contrary, people having more of earth and water in their system (Kapha Types) can put on weight at the drop of a hat.
- Exercise your way to fitness: The benefits of exercise are immense. Start your day with a 30-45 minute exercise to feel the difference. Jogging or brisk walking will be very beneficial. It will give you the extra zeal to fight the unwanted fats in your system.
- Yoga and pranayams: Our body is made up of seven chakras. Proper activation and functioning of the chakras are important to enjoy sound health. Yoga and pranayams are instrumental in activating these chakras. Meditation also rejuvenates a person mentally and physically. A sound mind and body positively responds to the various Ayurvedic weight loss programmes.
- Healthy sleeping habits: Early to bed and early to rise can indeed make a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. People with unhealthy sleeping habits are more likely to be obese. Work is important, but not at the expense of one's health. A 10.30 pm-4.30 am sleep schedule is highly recommended.
- Eat healthy: Unhealthy eating habits contribute significantly to obesity. It should be noted that starving will do you more harm than good. A healthy practice is to have small meals at regular intervals. Do not keep your stomach empty. Reduce the carbohydrate and fat intake. Include lots of vegetables, fruits, lean fish, and low fat dairy products in your diet. Ayurvedic medicines like, Triphala churan, guggulu, Triushanaadi loha, shilajit, swarnmakshik bhasm and Medhohar guggul are very effective. However, these medicines should be taken under medical supervisions.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle: Try and avoid a sedentary lifestyle as much as possible. If your work requires you to sit for a long period of time, a short break every one hour can prove to be beneficial.
Ayurveda goes a long way to keep obesity and the associated health complications at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Skin allergies are often indicated by redness, scaly, itchy, chapped or bumpy skin. These may occur due to a variety of factors. Usually, when an allergen or a foreign element comes in contact with skin, it triggers an immune system response leading to an allergic skin condition. Other factors may include climatic changes like heat and cold, infections, cosmetics, specific foods or even medications resulting in Skin Allergies. Often, mild skin allergies do not sustain for long even if these are not treated. However, to get relief from the pain and added discomfort caused by these skin allergies, these home remedies are a lot easier and safe bet.
- Cool down the itch: Use typical ice packs or cold running water over the infected part to treat itching. Using a cold water cloth over infected area relieves from suffering. Do not try using hot water as it relaxes in the beginning but makes the condition worse later.
- Scare the scar: Aloe Vera is the best bet in almost all skin ailments due to its remarkable anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties. Regular oral intake of 2-4 teaspoons of aloe vera gel or the application of its pulp on areas of dark spots or scars eradicates scars and rashes from the face and other skin areas.
- Act on acne with apple cider: The best option to treat the most irritating yet much prevalent skin ailment is Apple Cider Vinegar. Add one part of apple cider vinegar to three parts of water. Mix it well. Use cotton balls to apply this solution on acne directly and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse with water. Apply this three times a day to seek optimum results.
- Coconut oil sways away eczema: First, wash your hands with utmost care. Then, pat them dry. Use your fingers to slowly rub the coconut oil on the affected area. Leave it for some time to get it dry. Use it as many times as you want to get the benefits. Actually, application of this oil on the affected portion is recommended for longer duration for best results.
- Bye bye to rashes with baking soda: Baking Soda is to be applied on the rashes directly. Then, to get better results, press the skin softly and see the rashes disappear soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am very much troubled. I am not happy from within. I keep on thinking about something that has never happened. I always think negative about everything. I keep talking to myself. Try to judge everything. Every small thing makes me judgemental. And one more thing. I can't stay happy. I don't enjoy when anything good happen. I don't like to celebrate festivals and my birthday. I get sad for no reason.
I am feeling pain in right side of the chest above breast since 3-4 days. I feel pain when I move my right hand towards left hand or do forced movement. What might be the reason. Please help.
Hair and scalp health are closely interlinked with each other. A healthy scalp is an indicator of healthy hair, thus, focus on improving the scalp condition. Usually scalp is either dry or oily, both the conditions in excess is bad. Problems in the hair is a sign of dosha imbalance in the body, so various remedies may be adhered to so that the imbalance is corrected.
Ayurveda, being a holistic method of treatment, has a beneficial effect on the body. Ayurveda has the following remedies to improve scalp and hair health:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your scalp. The foods you eat is an indicator of your hair health. Avoid eating junk foods as these foods results in accumulation of toxins in the body. Include leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain antioxidants which are good for your skin health.
- Keep your scalp clean: Use an herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair on a regular basis, followed by an herbal conditioner to retain the moisture in your hair. The shampoo should contain herbal ingredients such as neem and shikhakai as they have anti-bacterial properties. Make sure to wash your hair every alternate day, as excessive washing may lead to an oily scalp.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation in your scalp, and also assists in dissipating stress from your scalp. The oil nourishes the scalp and helps in improving the quality of your hair.
- Sleep: Quality sleep is as important for hair as your diet. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to revitalize your body.
- Herbs: Apart from the above-mentioned remedies, you may also use herbs like methi. Methi has certain properties that make it a very effective remedy for hair growth. You may apply methi paste on your hair before shampooing. Aloevera is another herb that is very good for your hair and skin health. You may consume it or apply it on the hair to avail its benefits.
- Not to wash your hair alternate days and leave it without applying oil.
- Plastic combs are not good as they get charged due to friction and pull the hair, so apply coconut oil daily to smoothly comb the hair and wash hair twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I'm suffering from Piles Please help me to cure this It gets pain in Morning while doing LOO there is bubbles like skin The skins pops out it gets pain for rarely 2 hours How should I clear this Any cream ayurvedic ya homeopathy tablets I'm ready to do anything? Consulted local physician but they give tablets its help for 15 days again same problem Due to this im getting pain in legs im unable to walk in morning Please help me to cure im ready do anything? Im getting weaker Im of age 26 weight 59.
‘Probiotic’ is one of the most popular word in health food industry today. The health food and grocery stores today are full of options on probiotic food and drinks. The literal meaning of probiotic is ‘for life’. Probiotics in scientific terms are microorganisms who provide enormous health benefits when consumed. In normal terms, they are friendly bacteria needed for our body to maintain a healthy gut.
Yogurt is one such super healthy food made by adding friendly bacteria to the milk. Doctors recommend eating a bowl of yogurt (400 gms) every day. Being a dairy product, Yogurt is not only packed with Calcium and Protein, it is also a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, B2, B12, Riboflavin, Potassium, Phosphorous and Magnesium.
Let’s now look at some well researched health benefits of yogurt:
Yoghurt is effective in the prevention of Osteoporosis. This calcium rich food serves great benefits when fortified with Vitamin D. Look for yogurt with a boost of vitamin D as consumption of Calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis can aid in the prevention of Osteoporosis.
In cases of gastrointestinal conditions like diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease and constipation, eating yogurt ensures that our digestive system regains its balance with good bacteria.
Many of us need to consume antibiotics in sickness to eliminate the infection. However, antibiotics not only kill disease causing, but good bacteria as well. Thus, it is very beneficial to consume yogurt especially when on antibiotics to help our body replenish lost nutrients and good bacteria.
Yogurt has now emerged as a beauty ingredient. A lot has been said about yogurt and weight management as well as its skin care benefits. A lot of beauty products now boost of yogurt goodness. Eat Yogurt and apply a yogurt mask for a spotless glowing skin!
Yogurt can leave you feeling full for long as it has high-quality protein. Thus, it can be a great snacking option. These days, yogurt occupy a big place in the food industry. We have many options over the counter from frozen yogurt, sweetened or flavored ones, smoothies to thick Greek yogurts. Though they are all great options to have, it is important to go for trusted brands and read the ingredients before you buy. Nutritionists, however, recommend fresh homemade yogurt over the ready-made ones to reap their maximum benefits.
There are many ways to add variety to your yogurt bowl every day. Whip it up with some fresh fruits; add ground flax seeds or nuts for a boost of Omega-3. Blend it with some natural honey and muesli for a perfect healthy smoothie.
Say cheers to good health with a bowl of yogurt every day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.