My face is getting to dark nowadays. I've been having aloe vera juice and gel but nothing works. Please tell me how to have a fair and glowing face.

My face is getting to dark nowadays. I've been having alo...
Hi Shiva There a lot of factors which determine your complexion or glow. The most important being the amount of sun exposure and your diet. Minimize your sun exposure by using a sunscreen. And take antioxidants in your diet which should be rich in vitamins and minerals as well. Apply kojivit cream once daily. Hope that helps
You need not do anything special. Follow simple healthy habits. You should commit to a healthy living style. Protect your skin from sunlight ( over exposure during the day ) by wearing cotton cloths which covers your hands and legs. Use an umbrella or a hat to cover the face. You can also use a sunscreen . Keep good general hygiene. Use a mild soap abd wash it frequently with simple cold water. Diet and exercise , proper sleep and relaxation of the mind are important aspects of a health lifestyle. Eat healthy food - more natural products ( have daily fruits and vegetables ). Avoid all bad habits. The skin colour cannot be changed but it can be protected and nourished well.