I have a regular headache which I believe is due to childhood trauma. I don't know if it's migraine or what. But it's been there for a long time. Who should I see? A psychiatrist/ psychologist/ doctor?

I have a regular headache which I believe is due to child...
Homeopathic philosophy does not favour the use of temporary painkillers or short cuts for the treatment of migraine or for that matter any disease. Homeopathy tries to go deep down into the cause of the problem and completely eradicate the tendency of a patient to have these migraine headaches now and then. That is why it takes some time for the medicines to show results. They do not have a short term or temporary effect like the allopathic painkillers. On the contrary, homeopathic medicines have long term effects and work to completely cure the migraine problem. After a couple of months of homeopathic treatment for migraine headaches, patients are pleasantly surprised to experience a completely pain free or headache free life. This is the beauty of Homeopathy. you can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance