I have a problem with my left side canine teeth which is coming outwards and as I am into acting profession, it doesn't look good in camera. I want to correct it or remove that teeth. But I want to know as I am only 23 now, which option would be correct for me to go for orthodontic or for smile makeover veneer, crowns? More details about the presenting complaint: I want to know which option will be better to go for cosmetic or orthodontic. I am into acting profession but it's a question of lifetime also. Till now every doctors said to have orthodontic, to go naturally.

I have a problem with my left side canine teeth which is ...
Dear Lybrate User, Please do not think of removing a tooth just because it is growing outward. A canine is termed as the cornerstone of mouth. It is important for a beautiful smile and esthetics. You should go for orthodontic treatment instead and improve your looks. Clear aligners will be helpful in achieving an attractive smile for you without any drastic change in your looks by going for braces. Please consult an orthodontist and get started. :)
You should go for correction of that tooth rather than removal of that tooth, because canines are the pillars of esthetics. You should consult a braces specialist in your city for further proceedings.
Hello, Kindly ask your concerning dentist about invisalign which is a new treatment modality in the orthodontics.) It is a good option as you are worried for a lifetime option it will be good for you.