Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a problem of kidney stone. Stones passed through my urine. I feel there are more in my urine passage. What should I do? I do not want any operation.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user, To be definite that you have stone in urine passage means in ureter or bladder you need investigation like ultrasound or more definitive is CT urogram. The stone which passes from urine you should send them to lab for analysis to know which type of stones are they. After both reports nephrologist can suggest some solutions.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.