Suggest me a diet that is suitable to reduce 16 kilo in 4 to 5 months for a male body And give me a high calorie burning work out.

Suggest me a diet that is suitable to reduce 16 kilo in 4...
Hello, Go for a brisk walk in d morning / evening at least 10 000, steps 45 mnts to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body.    •Tk, 3/4 litres  of water, free from conteminents to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell.    •Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell & tissues to curb fats cells, improving haemoglobin level in blood.    •go for either, cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing,regularly.     •opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office.    •Tk, oats with green tea  or, 1 slice of whole grain bread with 1 cup of cooked vegetable soup + 1 fruit (pomegranate, pear) in d breakfast.   •Tk, salad, fruits,sprouts in ample qty in lunch, your meal be preferably, vegetarian ,high in proteins and fibre, maintains 1300-1600 calories through dietary  regulation.   • consume salad, fruits (not juice) whenever you feel hungry.   •  Avoid, nicotine,coffee, alcohol,junk food, cookies, burger,pizza ,butter, ghee,sitting on computer late in d night. ● Homoeo medicines which are gentle, rapid & safe in administration. @ Phyto berryQ -10 drops, thrice, with little lukewarm water before each meal Tk, care..
Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely.