Hello, Doctor. My father is 46 years old, a BP and diabetes patient. For about 2 weeks now, he is facing Tinnitus in his left ear. The right ear is fine. Now, recently, he has started having severe hypnic jerks due to which he is unable to sleep. He faces those jerks sometimes even when he is awake and sitting. His body has started twitching due to jerks. He has been taking nurokind for past 4 months now as he had cervical spondylitis in his neck. He is presently taking clonazepam and other medicines for vertigo as prescribed by the ent doctors. Are there any chances of him having brain tumor, or is it just because of stress or aging.

Those neuro drugs hv soo mny effect on body. He need proper homeopathic treatment. He can take medicine for bp and sugar. Along with homoeopathic medicine. Jerk may be due to cervical spondylosis. Tinitus may be due to infection ear. Sometime also due to rise in pressure. Check his. Bp. Start homoeopathic treatment along with allopathic medicines fr bp and sugar. U can contact me.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user. It's very uncommon for 46 years old to have such tinnitus and vertigo in d background of spondylitis (as you mentioned) with limb jerks. your suspicion is appreciated. Slow growing benign tumours of brain can present like dis in early stages. Nd you cannot rule dem out without an imaging. All this aging and secondary to risk factors comes later. For further queries nd suggestions, you can contact me.