Please help me by tobacco infection by chewing and I have habbit alcohol drinking. What should i do?

Please help me by tobacco infection by chewing and I have...
hello lybrate user,,, both habits are curable,, and changeable certainly,, and good thing here is that you want to leave ur addiction,, take step forward and take medications,, do yoga and meditation to enhance your will power,, yes u will have many times sudden irrestable cravings but hold yourself at that time,, try to remember most important thing of your life,,, there are very promising medicines in homoeopathy, u can consult me online for it,, which will take off your addiction and control your different problems which you will face while leaving alcohol and tobacco,,, gd luck,,,
Both are addictive and bad for health. Can join a addiction center. consult apsycologist for counselling. Make your will strong enough to stop these veils.