Hi. Is there any problem in smoking? I have fatty liver. I took med udiliv150 for a month. Sgot and sgpt are coming down now. Can I drink again?

Hi. Is there any problem in smoking? I have fatty liver. ...
Smoking is injurious to health every one knows this still we ask. It's written in 2 languages and visual as well on the pack but we ask the question just to minimise our guilt. It can lead to lung cancer, heart disease, impotence etc etc. CHOICE IS YOURS As far as SGOT N SGPT is concerned it's coming towards normal because you are abstaining from alcohol and taking udiliv. Once you restart alcohol they will start raising again and you can't be lucky always very soon it might be irreversible and that is Alcoholic Liver Disease ((ALD). Life is beautiful please don't spoil it by smoking or other substances of abuse.
Dear user it is only Whn you are taking udiliv your liver function test is normal, if you again indulge urself in to alcohol or cigarette, it will aggrevate the condition n may end up in cirrhosis liver. 1st o pls Tk good care.
Please No alcohol No smoking To keep your liver, lungs safe.
Not at all.