Hi I'm from Tamil nadu and female 45 old. I have stone 1 cm in my left ureter below 4.2 cm PUJ. So i do RIRS (holmium) on 9 may. I do that procedure after 4 days clear urine like tap water same time yellow color. But now blood in urine not much and stab on my urine exists place. My doctor prescribed me citrosoda (4g) 3 per day. Please tell me what can I do. My another question is how can I know infection in my my ureter, kidney and stent area.

Hi I'm from Tamil nadu and female 45 old. I have stone 1 ...
Hi Ms. lybrate-user, mild hematuria (blood in urine) is common after RIRS. This can be due to blood coming from previous site of stone impaction or due to stent movement. Even if a drop of blood mixes with urine, the colour change looks alarming. There is no need to worry about small amounts of blood in urine. Your doctor would have prescribed some anitbiotic to continue after the procedure to prevent infection. Unless there is fever, flank pain or significant burning during voiding, there is no need to worry about infection.