Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir I am suffering from ed 1 year onwards. I was taken prp injection. After that doctor suggested go for surgery. Doppler test also done. Result is vienus weakness. Wat is solution for me. I am newly married. I am getting fear about surgery. I am thinking I loose my originality and after surgery I heard about infections and not able to participate in sex. Is surgery is correct solution for me or not. Kindly giv urs valuable answer.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear sir I am suffering from ed 1 year onwards. I was tak...
Hello- Its not a proper approach towards ED. Ed can be effectively cured with the help of medications. Venous leakage occurs due to improper functionality of valves of the vein, which allows the back flow of blood thus making an erection weak and unsustainable. There are many effective herbs in ayurveda (Gota k. Maca etc.) which can improve the venous functionality and thus restore its normal functioning. I recommend you to go for ayurvedic treatment. I assure you can have a normal and a healthy erection with few weeks of medications and can see the changes in your Doppler reports too after the course. Good luck.
6 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.