Good evening doctor I'm from Kurnool Andhra Pradesh. I have got married in 2011. After two months of my married life. One of my colony member died of current shock. So I went there and didn't see the dead body and suddenly I came back from that place and I was very frightened and my mind has completely changed me and I unable to go anywhere feeling frightened that what will happen to me. And I ask my family members and relatives and share my internal problems but they told me that "take it light" for some time I feel good and again it comes to that stage. Now also I'm very much tensed and consulted a normal M.D doctor he checked my blood pressure it's 150/100 he gave me Azilsartan Medoxomil 80 mg. Doctor I want advice from you and get rid of this tension and all.

Hypertension can be caused by strss also. There is no need to go on long term medications because BP can be reversed with lifestyle changes and nutrition. Do not stop medications. Reduce the stress at work / home cut down salt do not drink dairy Go for a plant based diet Exercise daily. If you want specific advise how to reduce bp and taper and stop medicines get a consult.
We all have to come to terms with the fact that death will happen at any time. Instead of worrying about when you will die I suggest that you work on how you live your life till the last. Death is in Gods hand so don't worry. Make use of all opportunities to make your life journey peaceful and happy.