I am 21 years old, and I have internal stains on my front two teeth, I consulted a doctor who advised me to go for bleaching or crowning. And recently a doctor advised me to take calc. Phos 6x. 4 tablets for 20 days before meal. What should I do, and these stains occurred after a RCT treatment of my 2 teeth.

I am 21 years old, and I have internal stains on my front...
They might have got darkened. As rct completely makes the tooth dead. As said we cut the nerve supply blood supply to the tooth. So there is disintegration of enamel over a period of time. So that darkens the tooth. Discolouration is due to haemorrhage of red blood cells. And blood disintegration products such as iron sulphides when enter the dentinal tubules they cause discolouration. And after root canal you must have been advised for crowns by your dentist .you might as well get them done.
You have to put crowns on the RCT teeth.