I smell bad from my mouth is there any problem when my mouth smell it get dry and odur bad please doc is there any problem consult me any medicine plz.

I smell bad from my mouth is there any problem when my mo...
Reason of bad smell is accumulation of food deposits in mouth, so start brushing after each meal, get a scaling done from a dentist.
Hello Drink lots of water. Visit a dentist for cleaning of mouth. Brush twice a day and use mouthwash after brushing. Avoid eating spicy food. Don't eat garlic and onion. For more information contact me. Regards.
Hello Lybrate user, bad breath can be due to several reasons like deposits on teeth, less intake of water, food lodgement in interdental areas. You should go for scaling n polishing first. Use mouthwash twice daily. Specially at night. Use interdental brushes, dental floss to clean interdental areas. Drink plenty of water.
Bad smell from mouth has many causes. Mostly commonly deposists around the teeth and gum infection. Consult a dentist. If adviced kindly get a cleaning done. Use a antibacterial mouthwash and follow proper brushing and rinsing your mouth. To relieve of your bad smell problem.
You need a professional teeth cleaning after that learn proper brushing technique and use mouthwash for sometime. Soon your problem will disappear. THANK YOU.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.