I was having BP of 160/110, my age is 34, So I started taking MYOTAN 40 from 1 month, now my BP has been reduced to 115/75, Is it possible for me to go for ayurveda medicine by stopping allopathic medicine now. Whether any problems will arise if I do like that? Please suggest me.

You can try pranayama. Also. Left nostril breathing. For 30 minutes a day for 3 months can help to reduce your blood pressure. As per some reports. You can do pranayama to calm the mind. And it will help to reduce blood pressure. About Ayurveda. Please go to a good Ayurveda physician. You may get help. But please continue the medication as told by your physician and if pranayama and Ayurveda world for you. You can taper down the dose but under expert guidance only.
Raised blood pressure is not a disease in itself. It is just a sign of some underlying disorder. Homeopathy offers good prognosis for cases of essential hypertension. The treatment is based upon the cause and the totality of the case.