I am 22 year old, My doctor told me its a muscular pain but it is not going from 4-5 months. Afterwards I visited pain management center they told me its a myofascial pain in chest. Does myofascial pain totally goes away?

Myofascial pain syndrome may develop into fibromyalgia. In the homeopathic and biochemical treatment (Schuessler salts) of muscle pain and myofascial pain syndrome, detoxification therapies serve the activation of metabolism, the immune system and strengthening the body's circulation and connective tissue.
Dear lybrateuser, - Myofascial pain is a referred pain usually caused by the repeated use of a muscle which is the trigger point - to avoid it one has to identify the trigger point - to get relief you can take physical therapy, pain relief tablets, if still no relief then injectibles in the trigger point - the problem has to be prevented & will return if precaution is not taken.