Hi, I want to ask question for my child. He is 6 years old. His weight is only 15 kg. He has no interest in any food. He eats very little. Also the main problem is he looks very thin, please suggest some food, exercise or anything else plz.

Pick out smart device and throw away from him. and as well the tv . make him to invove more in physical activities like swimming, cricket. and cycling. his body start to find more food to perform the day today activity and then he start feel more hungry.
You can give sprouts, or eggs and meat or even high fat content foods like butter, ghee and milk. Dont try to overfeed.
Look at the genetic constitution (physical) in the family (parents). Plot the height, weight on IAP growth chart. If it corroborates well, then I will honor the wishes of the child as regards eating. Because in my experience, I have found that the parent's expectations are difficult to meet, even in a normal healthy child. Pediatrician's clinical opinion (after examination) is desirable, to see that child is not suffering from any illness. As regards the diet family food is good enough. Encourage him to play on the ground with other friends, that will be nice exercise for his age.