My son's (3 years) front top two teeth are in light gray shadow. How to remove this gray shadow from teeth.

My son's (3 years) front top two teeth are in light gray ...
Donot do anything now, wait till permanent tooth erupts.
Hello you need to visit the dentist and get it checked. Get an x-ray done. The discoloration must be because of infection to the root of tooth .get it treated and get the crown placed over it.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user thanks for your query. Well tooth discoloration can arise due to many reasons such as trauma during the developmental stage or some medications that are contraindicated in pregnancy. Well at this stage no treatment is recommended because it's very difficult to many kids at this age. But I would suggest you to keep in regular touch with your dentist and keep this under observation. Thanks and regards.