I am 38 year old male and almost 90% of my hair have turned grey and the remaining are also turning grey very fast. I want to know if there is any treatment available to turn them black again?

I am 38 year old male and almost 90% of my hair have turn...
There is no treatment.
Dear patient, grey / white hairs is because of lack of beta carotene. Now it's not too late for you to get right treatment. Now you need to take" hair root active hair oil" with" trichorootact" homeopathic medicines to control and cure grey hairs quickly. How to prevent grey hairs 1. Quit smoking 2. Junk food, coffee and alcohol 3. Ease stress keep a healthy diet a proper diet so as to prevent grey hair should incorporate food items that are rich in minerals and vitamin a along with iron. Your hair needs a high protein well-rounded diet. - cut down on the use of hair spray, hair gels, and styling creams that contain harsh chemical ingredients. Revert back within a week of use of hair oil and medicines. Take care.