1. Boil a handful of fresh curry leaves in 6-8 tablespoons of coconut oil until the leaves become black. Strain the oil. Apply this oil to your hair daily at night and massage your scalp only with fingers gently. Massage for about 15-20 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash off your hair the next morning. Use this oil for at least 3 months to get
2. Apply onion juice onto your scalp, massage, and leave it on for about 30 minutes to an hour. Repeat the process daily for a few weeks.
3. Shampoo your hair. Apply fresh juice extracted from amaranth leaves on your hair and scalp. Rinse it out.
eat a teaspoon of black sesame seeds daily for at least three months.
5. Boil the curry leaves in water and drink the hot beverage.
6. Grind the curry leaves and squeeze out their juice. Mix curry leaves juice and buttermilk. Boil the mixture on low flame
for 5 minutes. Let it cool to become lukewarm. Apply this lukewarm buttermilk-curry leaves juice mixture on your scalp. Leave for half an hour. Wash hair with lukewarm water.