Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have Flat Foot problem and I can not walk with straight leg means my leg shape in cross.

1 Doctor Answered
For flat foot you can use medical arch raise, and for knee you can use knee brace, this will make your knee in full extension position. It will be better if you visit to ortho or physio. They will teach you some exercises for better muscle strengthening exercises and will suggest you proper knee brace.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.