Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

My skin has become so dark I want to undergo glutathione or chemical peel treatment earlier I used to take part in modelling but but now I couldn't because of my dark complexion. Kindly help me out with the suggestion I am 26 now .& Also tell me how much it would charge if I'll take the chemical peel treatment or glutathione injection for my whole body .kindly respond. thank you.

Its possible to achieve your basic color back by taking a skin lightening treatment regimen for 6-8 months, consisting of sunscreens, skin lightening creams, antioxidants and multivitamins and external treatments like peels. After this you will have to maintain the results by application of sunscreen and moisturisers daily. A combination of all these treatments with Q-switch laser can help you achieve lightening of the pigment. Stick to the treatment for 8-10 months and take optimum sessions of the laser. Glutathion helps in skin lightening, but Injectable form of glutathion is only approved for the use to treat liver diseases and not for skin lightening because of potential dose related side-effects. 35-40 injections are needed, placed at 2-3 day intervals. Patchy skin may develop over sun-exposed areas after 10-12 injections, which tends to clear after 20-25 injections. The result lasts for almost 1 year and has to be maintained with oral glutathione. A combination therapy of sunscreens and skin lightening creams, oral glutathion, multivitamins and other antioxidants, along with external treatments like chemical peels, mesopeels, electroporation and lasers will help you achieve the best result in minimum time.
Peeling or injection cannot be done for the whole body and the complexion cannot be changed drastically