I am having headache from almost 10 days. Is it due to summer season because it mostly happens when I came from outside and it travels sometime one side sometimes both.

I am having headache from almost 10 days. Is it due to su...
hello lybrate user, drink plenty of water [7-8 glass per day] to maintain hydration. cover your head whenever expose to sun. take homeopathic medicine natrum sulp 30 /3 pills / 2 times / for 3 days..message back for further treatment if needed. feedback will be appraciated.
Hi, most likely your having migraines. They are the most common headache type and they include a spectrum - from minor dull headaches to severe throbbing headaches. Having migraines means you have a sensitive nervous system, in that, various environmental stimuli can give you headaches- it could be change of weather, irregularity of schedule, certain sounds, smells, bright lights. The hot weather by itself may not be triggering headaches, unless you are also dehydrated, or have other triggers- eating irregularly, not sleeping properly, etc. Don't worry and start by making sure you are drinking plenty water as well trying to be regular in sleeping and eating habits.