Hello Lybrate, My son is 6 years old he didn't listen to anyone he always talks their own. He under everything but didn't follow it. He only do what he's want. He didn't eats food at night. In small small matter and things he becomes angry. And throws the things which they got. I have consult to psychiatrist also and so much money I have spend for it. But no result he is as same as earlier. Please suggest me what I have to do. Thanks.

Your child is becoming more and more obstinate each day. We need to figure out the reason for it .The readon could be present at home or in school .we have to deal with him by being loving yet being firm. Homoeopathic constitutional medicine will help him. Also he needs behaviour modification techniques. You can contact me privately for a more detailed personalised advice and medication. Take care.
He needs behavioral therapy probably. What has been the diagnosis made by psychiatrist? ADHD or ASD. The treatment plan gets according to diagnosis, but behavioral therapy should be started at the earliest.