My mouth is getting smell even my mouth is getting smell after 1 hour when I brushed I want to get some help from top most doctors Thank you.

My mouth is getting smell even my mouth is getting smell ...
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
First of all. Lets find the reason of bad breadth. So firstly visit a dentist and then do a scaling and polishing. Later learn correct brushing technique and flossing. So that you will be able to maintain a good oral hygiene by yourself. You can use any mouthwash which is available in market but once when you remove the bad breath then you will be able to get a good result of mouthwash. For any more query or treatment consult us.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and use mouthwash twice daily for 15 days. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. Kindly brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
You need professional cleaning of your teeth.