I am 17 having urine infection. And feels too much pain while urination sometimes. What can be the cause of pain.

Hi, When there is infection in the bladder, the bladder wall gets inflammed which causes pain and burning while urinating. Drink plenty of fluids like water, tender coconut, barley water, fresh fruit juices, buttermilk, etc. Take some urinary alkaliser like Alka 5 or citralka 2 tsf 3 times a day diluted with equal quantity of water. If the infection is very severe, associated with chills, fever and abdominal pain, then you may have so start some antibiotics after consulting with your physician.
Pain is due to ìnfection. Get done urine culture and start proper antibiotics.
Please Pain is to infection Take Plenty of water daily Take salads and fruits more Tab chndraprabha Vati 2 2 for 5 days Chandnasav 20 ml twice a day for 5 days Can take Tab spasmofirst 5 1 sos for pain Do sonography of abdomen, urine routine examination Send me report on Lybrate.