My baby is 2 month year. His mother not producing sufficient amount of milk for feeding. Please tell me what can I do n if any medicine available please prescribe me. I heard from my friend that PERINORM is used for it. Please guide me. Thanks.

My baby is 2 month year. His mother not producing suffici...
just feed child every two hours for 10 to 15 minutes on both breast.more you allow to suck more is production of milk.drugs rarely help.it is desire to feed baby
We have a habit of worrying about something or other at all the times. Likewise many lactating mothers worry about breast secretion, quite unnecessarily. So you need to verify, if your perception has any scientific basis. If child has put on about 1-1.5 kg weight in two months time and is passing 6-8 times clear urine in twenty fours, then the milk secretion is adequate. Mother needs to eat healthy diet and keep herself in happy mood, there should be no anxiety, fear.
Hello, In such cases, child can be feed top feed after discussing it paedrician. Give mother dry coconut, almonds, fenugreek to facilitate milk production.