My teeth become very yellowish especially back side of front teeth despite I brush them regularly. What I should do.

It seems you have developed stains on the backside of teeth. It can happen due to excessive drinking of tea/coffee or any such beverages. Also if you have any other habits they can also cause staining of the teeth. A regular clean up from a general dentist should help in removing the stains. Ideally you must visit your dentist at least once in six months for a proper check up and cleaning.
You need scaling means you have to clean your teeth with dentist.
That's calculus which is cleaned by dental scaling.
Do you smoke or eat tobacco regularly? I will suggest you to control the habits to get results, 1 get your teeth cleaned, 2 rinse your mouth every time you chew tobacco or smoke, 3 use non alcoholic mouthwash, regularly 4 you can get your teeth bleached,
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening (bleaching or laser) procedures and / or artificial enamel filling. Advance procedure can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.