Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor .i am getting pain in the knee area of right leg from many days .can you ppl suggest me that what to do.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi .knee pain is becoming increasing common .some basic painkillers will help .but you might need an xray or imaging if the pain persists .try to see a physiotherapists in the meantime and go for quadriceps strengthening exercises.
Yes, You need to avoid activities that causes pain, Apply ice packs, Also you need physiotherapy , You can take a consultation for details
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.