Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am married and during the intercourse I ejaculated within a half minute after inserting.

I am married and during the intercourse I ejaculated with...
A healthy sex life is very important for mental as well as physical health. However, due to many factors couples may face problems in their sex life, among which the primary concern is a lack of libido. This affects not only men but women as well. Let's look at some of the common factors which can cause low libido. Usual causes of low libido: Mental stress, anxiety or depression Lack of understanding or love in a relationship Lack of sex drive in women after childbirth Erectile Dysfunction in men and reduced blood supply to the vagina for women making sex painful. Diabetes and hypertension in both men and women Hyperthyroid or hypothyroid Obesity and many others There are very good homeo medicines which can cure this problem without side effects and hence if you need any good homeo medicines which doesn't have any side effects write back to me in more detail