Does ayurveda can stop my mild bulge disc pain in the middle which sometimes rarely radiates to legs? I have been doing physiotherapy exercises since a year but not much difference I felt please help what should be done? Some ayurvedic centers claim that bulged disc can be bought back to it's original position to what extent is it true? It's been a year now with the mild disc bulge which still exists and the mild pain please help what should be done there is mild pain at the lower back since a year now and sometimes to legs when I use bike (Enfield bullet) little heavy please guide the best as im only 24 years old and worried thank you.

You should take acupressure treatment and take biochemic mag phos200x + Nat Mur 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 day's and consult private online.
ayurvedic centers claim that bulged disc can be bought back to it's original position. If there is disc bulging you need traction or surgery or have to use braces and lumbar support