He is preparing for competition and was doing good for two months then suddenly loses interest. He always show full dedication in any activity then after few time period, drops the idea. He said feeling lazy all the time. For study, he show immense concentration but if someone disturbs him little bit then he can't concentrate at all and gets busy in mobile and TV and he also complains to get tired from the daily routine. Should I give him some tonics for energy or he is procrastinating very much. Because he doesn't complete any task without being told many times. He feels lazy after half of the day and wants to sleep all the time. When he goes for jogging in the morning then complains of getting tired by half of the day. I am not getting what is his problem.

He is preparing for competition and was doing good for tw...
Dear Lybrate user Get Blood sugar Fasting and Thyroid Function test, Vit b 12 and Vit D3 meantime natrum mur 3o five times a day for 15 days and report.