Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am married for two years. But we are planning a baby. When I checked I learnt that I have a low sperm count. How do I improve my sperm count. My wife is also suffering from irregular periods. And she is also taking the medication for that.

1 Doctor Answered
I am married for two years. But we are planning a baby. W...
Take gokshura powder, 1 tsf in a glass of hot milk, twice a day. Reduce your weight as it seems to be on higher side. Take basantkusumakara ras, 1 tab, twice a day after meals. Advice amycordial syrup to your wife, 3 tsf, twice a day, after meals. Continue the regime for 2 months. Visit your wife's gynec doctor and ask about most fertile period of your wife. Good luck.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.