Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My daughter licked a little of perlice creme wat should I do. I immediately wiped her tongue with a towel n rinsed it. But very scared.

1 Doctor Answered
Perlice contains Permethrin which is toxic compound. If it was just a lick, do not worry, she will be fine. It is good to keep all medicines, phenyl, toxic things etc under lock and key if you have small babies.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.