4 year back I meet with an accident The results of accident was my first and second molar teeth are broken (like half broken) I only have half first molar and half second moral teeth Now at present from 2 days I am having severe tooth pain only in left parts ((upper jaw and lower jaw)) of the teeth My teeth are white but in that broken area it's fully yellow colour -->>i am using pain killer now 1.tab Augmentin 625 mg (6) Twice daily 2. Zerodol so (6) Twice daily 3.metrogyl 400 mg Twice daily When I have visit a dentist he suggests me to go for root canal He suggests me the treatment plan like doctor (language) | | 6 -------------------- | | But I want to get root canal done after 2 months He said me it's cost (10000 RS )for root canal For only one teeth Can I go for root canal after 2 months or it should be done immediately? And even if there any doctors charge's less let me Know​ I will visit you presently I stay in Durgapur ,west Bengal.

4 year back I meet with an accident The results of accide...
Rct should be done immediately.
Hello Hello you need to visit a dentist get it checked. Get an x-ray done, if there is a cavity get it filled. If there is infection to the root of tooth get it treated and place a crown over it.