Of late I have been through a lot of health problems. I'm currently being medicated for a follicular cyst. I have two of them about a 1.5 cm each. I'm under a medication called krimson 35, I have puked sometimes hours later in the night. Nowadays I am going through a lot of mood swings and every second feels like a punishment. It is difficult to get out of bed, I don't talk to people nor do I go out. I have zero tolerance towards anything and I lash out at people very quickly. I get very angry and I feel left out. I have begun detaching from friends and family. I cannot eat because of lack of appetite. I get nightmares every now and then. I am losing weight and I body shame myself. It would be great if you could guide me.

Involve yourself in a hobby. It will help you better. Exercise for 150 minutes per week. Eat home cooked simple food. Cook one new dish per day. Better to go for homoeopathy for you moid swings. You can contact me for further assistance and management.