I am suffering from chronic mouth ulcers and when I told to a dentist he said it occurs with stress and tension and I want clarification and solution.

I am suffering from chronic mouth ulcers and when I told ...
Not in all the cases it occurs with stress. Sometimes it may also be due to GI tract disorders that is digestive problems, even dry mouth can be the cause. As you have sinusitis, you must be having dry mouth and oral breathing. It can be the reason.
Hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. This will help to heal your ulcers. If they still persist, you need to consult a physician and get your vitamin B levels checked. If required take supplements for it.
Yes it is true stress can couse mouth ulcer this is called aphthous ulcer but many of other reason or etiology are present for causing mouth ulcer such as constipation, vitamin B12 deficiency.
True many diseases the route cause is stress and tension. Other cause for mouth ulcers include nutritional deficiency, recent antibiotic use, stomach problems etc. You have sinusitis which may lead to dry mouth. Keep yourself hydrated .drink lot of fluids and water. Start with diet change like less spicy, oils food, avoid beverages. Have lots of curds, buttermilk, coconut water. Use multivitamin like b complex for two weeks. Apply glycerine or ghee in the ulcer region. If it doesn't subside kindly visit a doctor again.
Dear user. I can understand. Yes. Your doctor is correct. Stress is simply a reaction to a stimulus that disturbs our physical or mental equilibrium. In other words, it's an omnipresent part of life. A stressful event can trigger the “fight-or-flight” response, causing hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol to surge through the body. A little bit of stress, known as “acute stress,” can be exciting—it keeps us active and alert. But long-term, or “chronic stress,” can have detrimental effects on health. There is nothing to worry much about stress because stress is part of your body's defense mechanism. Stress is essential too. You may not be able to control the stressors in your world, but you can alter your reaction to them. I need to know, what are the causes with which you are stressed? Once you know the reason, you will be able to adjust with it with some tips and tricks. Please let me know the details. Take care.
Get laser tretment for ulcers
Yes the dentist is right, there are some oral diseases for which stress and tension is one of the main causes. Apply clenora gel over ulcers thrice daily after meals, avoid hot and spicy foods for some days.