Hi my teeth pains a lot I have high fever my toothpaste used is good and I don't eat sweets. I have taken painkiller fr this. Pls help and teeth shd be good and germ free mouth washing done.

Hi my teeth pains a lot I have high fever my toothpaste u...
Hello, Using a good toothpaste and not eating sweets do not guarantee a germ free mouth for all day long. Effective, proper and twice brushing does! if your tooth is paining so severely and even you are getting fever, i'll strongly suggest you to see a dentist. Its suggestive of infection that has already reached pulp. Medications may not help much but a rct or extraction may be required.
If teeth is so much painful and having fever you would gone to the dentist for treatment you need a treatment and medicine. How much ever you brush or use mouth wash you have few hidden areas in the mouth where your food gets accumulated and you will face cavities or sensitive so please do visit dentist.
Hello sir, the treatment of choice is root canal treatment (if it is due to decay) for further details consult.