Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I'm 21 years old N my weight is just 48. Where my face looks dull with no chubby cheeks. So please suggest me to get chubby cheeks.

If you want to gain weight, then I would recommend you a easy diet plan, Do some exercise also, it will help you to gain weight. No needs to take any supplement. Diet Plan: 1. MORNING: banana shake (2 bananas and 1 glass of milk) sprouts Brown Bread with 2 eggs Or paneer stuffed paratha 2. LUNCH: 1 soup bowl of dal 1 small size bowl of green veg 1 small plate of rice 3 to 4 phulka paneer 100 to 150 gm in day time 3. LATE AFTERNOON: 1 fruit and coffee with 4 cookies 4. DINNER: 1 soup bowl of dal 1 small size of bowl green veg 3 to 4 phulka paneer 100 to 150 gm 5. LATE NIGHT: 1 glass of milk improves your water intake.
Hi lybrate-user include more of fruit and vegetables in you r diet. Protein rich food like egg whites, sprouts, milk and milk products should be consumed. Eat plenty of salads and don't forget to drink at least 8glasses of water. Then see how you glow.
Include high protein foods.