My child is 5 year old. He did not ask for potty. He did not want to hold pencil. He did not write in his studies but he learn quickly. He did not react quickly in any matter. What should I do for my child?

Hi lybrate-user! Your child is absolutely normal and smart enough. Nothing to worry. He is in his right path of learning only. Appreciate him whenever he does best and credit him if he achieves or does something great and good. Do not fail to appreciate or encourage him. Try to enrol him in some extracurricular activities that would help him bring his talent out. Take care of your son. As he grows bigger and bigger try to be his thickest friend as well as dad. If you are interested to talk to me or chat with me regarding the same you are most welcome.
Encourage your child to play with other children of His age. You could use music-based CDs for learning which will enhance his willingness to express verbally. Also physical play and physical exercises will make him more confident to write.