I have pain in my teeth, consulted a doctor and aviced root canal. Is there any problem doing root canal treatment?

I have pain in my teeth, consulted a doctor and aviced ro...
Hi, root canal treatment is painless nowadays. No need to worry, just get your treatment done. Regards.
Root canal treatments are very safe and have a very very high rate of success. This treatment is the only way of saving a tooth which has been affected till the pulp of the tooth.
No not at all in case it is needed you should go for it or else there will be progression of the infection at root tips which will lead to abscess and all.
No it's a safe procedure n successful it should b attended early.
No there is no problem in root canal treatment. It is only the way to save your tooth. You can go for it.