My wife is 32 years old. She is pregnant now .during these days of first trimester. She is suffering from excessive vomiting. M medicines doxyla+b6, ondansetron,all ayurvedic treatments etc not effective, even juices r also vomited. please suggest.

My wife is 32 years old. She is pregnant now .during thes...
this is the best treatment that she can get. usually it settles by the end of third month. keep giving her small frequent meals. plenty of fluids. An Ultrasound of whole abdomen will rule out any surgical cause. if it's excessive and oral intake is very poor, she will require admission
Hello lybrate-user, * If given medicines not helping that means nothing more can be done. * Ask her to avoid juices and liquids. They cause more vomiting. * These vomiting gradually decreases by 4th month. It's very natural to have them and actually nothing needs to be done to stop them. 7-8 large vomitings (almost 100 ml each) per day are considered absolutely normal. Don't go against nature. Vomiting smaller than these needs to be neglected. * She can have dry biscuits, bread, kurmura, peanuts, fruit pieces instead of the meal. * Let her eat what she wants to. Only home prepared food. Forced feeding to be avoided. Weight loss in first four months is Normal. Later on there will be weight gain.