I have been suffering fever from last one month even I can't wake up and a lot of cold also so please give me some suggestion.

I have been suffering fever from last one month even I ca...
Hello lybrate-user, fever since 1 month. Have you performed any blood tests. Your doctor must have suggested for the same. It'd necessary to find out cause of fever. please consult with us for the same. Take amruta rishta 15 ml three times a day till. Tk cr.
Take Bella 30 4 pills twice for 3 days and let me know. Have you done any blood test? Let me know the reports. If not do CBC, ESR.
Sir, Take lot of water, fruits and juices. 1 month is quite a long duration. Immediately you require investigations to know the cause of prolonged Fever. Do not DELAY, Contact me Immediately through Lybrate either by chat or audio call.