Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor meri sister 18 yrs ki hai uske 10 th me cycle se girne se front ke 2-3 teeth me pain or problem hua tha abhi wo bhut pain kar rahe hai and kharab bhi ho gaye hai usme se rasi jaisa banke nikal raha tha to doctor ne teeth me hole karke nikal diya but abhi usko change karna hai what can we do?

2 Doctors Answered
She will require surgical intervention like rct with apicoectomy and later on crown can be made on it.
1 person found this helpful
Aapko shayad rct karvana pad sakta he. Aur uske upper aapko crown lagana padega.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.