Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problem of premature ejaculation and cannot hold my erection for long. How to improve it. And also I have a problem regarding its size, it is small and thin.

1 Doctor Answered
I have problem of premature ejaculation and cannot hold m...
There are lot of good treatment options available today for your sexual health concern so please don't worry. However you need to cut down on smoking, stress and performance anxiety. Have a healthy balance meal. Kindly consult me online and I can advice you about the medications, techniques for PME and device to lenghten years penis. Just relax, as there is a cure for years problems you need to find the right doctor who is competent certified clinical sexologist. All the best.
37 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.